Only Fools Comedy Dining event
Ready for a night of laughs and fun?
Join us for the dinner event of the year on Friday 7th February 2020 – our Only Fools Comedy Dining event for only £42.00 per person!
What does the event include?
Marlene & Boycie are hosting a Gala Dinner, but will things go to plan with Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert (when I was in the war) on the guest list?
Expect a big night out in a friendly party atmosphere with some of the finest comedy actors, and a delicious three-course dinner.
Book your spaces
Plans for the evening
7.00pm – Arrival
When you arrive you will be joined by the characters in our lounge bar. When the time comes, you will be invited through to the dining room where you will be served a three-course meal.
7.30pm – Three-course meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows whilst having a narrative all of its own.
10.30pm – Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm.
Terms and conditions:
- Please ensure any allergies/dietary requirements are noted on booking.
- Parties booked with eight or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than six guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.
- The hotel should be made aware of any allergies/dietary requirements at least seven days prior to the event.
The important information
Menu pre-order - Required two weeks prior to the event
Dress code - Smart casual although fancy dress is strongly encouraged!
Car parking - Complimentary, but your car must be registered at reception