Join us for the Christmas dinner event of the year on Thursday 28th November which combines great food and comedy action served up Only Fools & Horses style!
Marlene & Boycie are hosting a dinner, but will things go to plan with Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert attending too?
Plans for the evening…
7.00pm – Arrival
When you arrive you will be joined by the characters in our lounge bar. When the time comes, you will be invited through to the dining room where you will be served a three-course meal.
7.30pm – Three-course meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows whilst having a narrative all of its own.
A festive menu will be sent to you prior to the show for your guests to pre-order their meals. Please ensure any allergies/dietary requirements are noted on booking.
10.30pm – Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm.
There will also be a disco on Friday 29th November afterwards, so please do stick around to enjoy the rest of the evening!
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!). Otherwise, the dress code is smart casual.
- Car parking for the event is complimentary but all guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.