Ready for a night of murder mystery?
Whether you would like to get involved in the action or simply just investigate from the sidelines, our Murder Mystery evenings are full of surprises and we are certain that a thrilling evening awaits you…
Our next Murder Mystery evening is on Friday 26th June 2020.
What does the event include?
Celebrities, the ultra-rich, sudden death, and tempestuous love-affairs: all you need for a great party!
At the annual meeting of the “High Society” Society, everyone who is anyone is bound to show up – and scandalous tabloid headlines are sure to follow…
Everyone is part of the aristocracy for the day with professional actors in their midst playing some amusing and unforgettable characters.
Before long, a murder happens and the hunt for the killer begins.
The ingenious plot unravels until finally it is time for every table to decide on who to accuse of the deadly crime – and which of you has what it takes to be the next “High Society” Society president!
Book your spaces
If you can’t wait to dive into a world of mystery and wonder, get in touch with our team to book your spaces.
Plans for the evening
- 7.30pm – arrival: guests will gather in the bar lounge before being taken through to seat, careful, there may be some vital evidence amongst the crowd…
- 8.00pm – three-course set meal: dinner is served and evidence shared along with clues and activities for the teams to work on throughout dinner leading up to the conclusion at the end of the evening.
- 10.30pm – departure: timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm.
Terms and conditions.
- Parties booked with eight or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than six guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking; we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment due two weeks prior to the event.
The important info…
- Menu pre-order – required two weeks prior to the event
- Dress code – smart casual although fancy dress is strongly encouraged!
- Car parking – complimentary, but your car must be registered at reception