Whether you would like to get involved in the action or simply just investigate from the sidelines, our Murder Mystery evenings are full of surprises and we are certain that a thrilling evening awaits you…
Our next Murder Mystery evening is on Friday 7th June 2019!
Call us on 01322 625 577 or email us to find out more or to secure your spaces.
Before the congregation has left the church, the vicar has been shot dead, the bride is hysterical and the bride’s father is drunk. Could things get any worse? In Shotgun Wedding, oh yes…
Every table at the “reception” is a team trying to solve the mystery. Our actor characters mingle with the guests, sharing clues, answering questions and treating them as if they have known them for years.
At the end, each table gets the chance to put forward its theory before our police inspector reveals the truth, arrests the evil murderer and tries to sort out what should happen to all those lovely wedding presents.
On the evening…
7.30pm – Arrival
Guests will gather in the bar lounge before being taken through to seat, careful, there may be some vital evidence amongst the crowd…
8.00pm – Three-course set meal
Dinner is served and evidence shared along with clues and activities for the teams to work on throughout dinner leading up to the conclusion at the end of the evening…
10.30pm – Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm.
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Car parking for the event is complimentary but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10 per person is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.