We offer our large suites and gardens as a blank canvas for you to decorate as you wish.
Whatever kind of theme you’d like to have for your child’s party, we have suppliers on hand to help with the decoration, balloons, sweet tables, cupcakes and much more.
Room hire – £150.00 for 4 hours
The price listed is for room hire only. You may have use of our tables/chairs if requested and these will be stacked in the room so you can place them freely.
If you would like the tables/chairs to be set up for you, there is an additional charge of £40.00 and if you would like to use our dance floor, there is a further £60.00 charge for setup.
You will also have access to our patio and garden area, which is a great bonus, especially if you are considering hiring a bouncy castle.
We appreciate that you may wish to do this yourself, which is permitted providing we have received all ingredients/allergy information beforehand. You will be asked to sign a disclaimer form upon booking.
If you need a helping hand with your party food we have a number of full buffets available, or you can select from the items below:
- Sandwich platter (serves approximately 15 children) – £15.95
- Pizza platter – £15.95
- French fries – £16.95
- Fruit pots – £3.95 per child
- Chicken goujon platter (serves approximately 15 children) – £15.95
- Sausage roll platter (serves approximately 15 children) – £16.95
Terms and conditions.
- The function suite is only to be used for the agreed children’s party.
- If you decorate the venue, all decorations/mess is to be cleared away once the party has finished. No decorations may be pinned to the ceiling or walls. Blue or white tack is permitted only.
- If face painters/glitter tattoos or any other art/craft entertainers are hired, a ground protection sheet is required to prevent stains or damage.
- We advise that you familiarise yourself with our fire exits before the party starts. Evacuation signs are on the back of the function room doors, breakpoints & extinguishers are located around the Academy. Our meeting point is in the front car park.
- If you are providing your own food, the hotel is not responsible for any allergies/special dietary requirements of your guests.
- You may only enter the function suite at your designated time and the room must be vacated once your 4 hours has ended.
- You are completely responsible for all children at the party and we advise that all children are escorted by an adult when going to our communal toilets which are situated in our hotel lounge area.
- Any stains/mess left over will incur a charge for damage.